Listing items for sale on eBay Classifieds is fast and easy. To get the most out of your selling experience, don’t take shortcuts with your listing. By taking a little extra time and following these simple guidelines, your eBay Classifieds experience will be that much better:
- Danna Crawford, eBay’s Power Selling Mom, says, “Good titles for your listings are very important.”
- Correct phone number or email address
- Complete description of item or service – model number, year manufactured, start-to-finish service, etc.
- Don’t use all caps
- Prices for item/service(s)
- Disclose any damage or issues – consumers know they are buying an item that may not be completely new and expect a scratch or dent – or even an item for parts. Let them know up front before they see it for themselves
- If you use links, make sure they are active
- eBay Classifieds has spaces for eight pictures. Pictures are powerful. Use them.
- Have a free service like free consultations or buy one get one free, package price? Put that in your ad.
- Keep your ad up to date. As details change, be sure to modify your eBay Classifieds ad.
- Most importantly: respond promptly!
Pick and choose from the list above to suit your selling requirements. Your buyers will appreciate your attention to detail and for making their experience smooth and easy.
What is your best tip for selling on eBay Classifieds?