Following on the successes of our eBay Classifieds iPhone applications, I’m thrilled to announce the launch of the eBay Classifieds Android app.
The app was built to have a similar feature set to our main iPhone app:
- Auto-locate directs you to your closest eBay Classifieds area
- Browse and search any category by keyword, price or any attribute
- View, reply to, or forward ads
- View ad location on Google Maps
- View all ad images on a single page
- Keep tabs on ads with our handy Watch List
- Super-easy ad posting with up to eight images from your camera or photo library
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
Whether you’re snapping and posting photos of items you’d like to sell, browsing for bicycles, catching up on your collectibles, hoping to find that perfect home decor touch, perusing puppies, or even looking for a locksmith, you can now do it all on your Android handset.
Download the eBay Classifieds Android app by searching “eBay Classifieds” (or “eBay”) from the Android Market on your handsets, and let us know what you think.
Updated Oct 6, 2010, 11:36 AM:
Android users can also use a bar code scanner app to scan the QR code below and go directly to the download page in the Android Market on your handset: