You’re out camping for the last time this summer and you want to sell your tent now on eBay Classifieds because next year you’re moving on up to a two-room five-person tent so you can spread out. Knowing a picture is worth a thousand words, you take lots of pictures of your current tent in the woods by the campfire. What’s next?
- Open the eBay Classifieds iPhone app > choose your city > at the bottom of the screen tap “Post”
- Post ad screen > Click “Category”
- Select the best top-level category for your item; For Sale, Pets, Housing, Cars & Vehicles, Community, Jobs, Resumes or Services
- Select the category for your item > Next step
- Type in your Price or
- Click “Free” or
- Click “please contact” > click “done” > Next step
- Fill in the title and description of your item and add your photos. Ads are more popular with photos, there’s room for eight so go ahead and use the spaces. > Next step
- Required information – enter your email address and zip code
- Optional information – phone number and street or intersection
- Review your information and tap “Post Your Ad”
- eBay Classifieds will send you an activation email; once received tap “click here” to confirm your ad. You’ll then be able to view, edit, delete, repost your ad plus share your ad on Facebook and Twitter.
You did it! Easy, right? Think of all the clutter you can list in a few steps. Just in case, eBay Classifieds Help Center is ready to answer your questions.